Field Study Trips
Pre-K through 12th Grade
ALL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES ARE SUSPENDED THROUGH April 22nd OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
To ensure the safety of our volunteers and guests, all educational programming and volunteer opportunities, including Butterflies in the Garden, are suspended through April 22nd or until further notice. If the situation allows, we will reschedule programs for a later date. If you have questions or concerns, please email the following:
- Volunteer Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education & Field Study Trips: Michelle at email@example.com
- Children & Families, Homeschool, Girl Scouts, Butterflies in the Garden Special Programming: Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is currently open for the following Field Study Trips:
Spring GROW-Guided Experiences are two-hour, immersive experiences led by our amazing GROW educators at the following locations:
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden campus (Click here to download a detailed guide.)
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas (Click here to download a detailed guide.)
- Submit an inquiry form here to request a date at either location.
Self-Guided Explorations provide the freedom for to explore at your own pace. GROW Educators will not be present during this experience.
Because the activities for Butterflies in the Garden take place on the BRIT campus, there is not a separate GROW-Guided experience available at BRIT during this exhibit. BRIT experiences will resume in May, learn more here.
*Any unregistered adult joining on the day of a Field Study Trip will pay the regular garden admission of $12 (or additional Butterflies in the Garden admission if going to Butterflies). We encourage you to register all parents to save time and money.
Registration for Butterflies in the Garden Field Study Trips is now closed as we have reached full capacity for our allotted time slots.