Children ages 18 months to 6 years and their families join Bella the Begonia for story time and self-guided activities on BRIT’s First Saturday events. After story time, join Bella in the Tree House for nature explorations! This month we will be reading "A Butterfly is Patient" by Dianna Hutts Aston!
- Location: BRIT (1700 University Drive Fort Worth, TX 76107)
- Parking: BRIT Parking Lot (Free)
- Age: Catered to ages 18 months to 6 years, all ages welcome
- Price: Free to the public!
- No registration required. Check-in with a GROW teammate upon arrival.
*No programs in July, December, & January*
About GROWing Together
With both the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens and the Botanical Research Institute of Texas as educational resources, GROW offers hands-on, nature-based educational programming to local families. Due to the current situation, Bella Book and Nature Club and Little Sprouts Book and Garden Club have moved online with interactive virtual experiences which are free to all. Follow the links to register and GROW with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our "GROW Family Events" direct mail list.